Our Commitment to Privacy
We gather, use, and maintain relevant personal information about you to serve you better.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store your name, address, telephone number, email address, and any other personally identifying information you may enter on our Site or voluntarily provide to us in any other manner, including registration, subscription, or through email, telephone, fax, or other communications with any of our representatives. If you establish a subscription account with us, we collect additional information, including billing information, and information from payment mechanisms.
- Usage Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, we collect information about usage patterns of our Site by automated means.
Here are ways we use and share personal information:
- We use this information to provide you products and services, to respond to your requests, to provide information on a subscription basis, to improve our Site and services, to alert you to other products or services we believe may interest you, to communicate with you, and to customize your experience on our Site.
- We may use your information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests, such as targeted banners, new services and promotions. If you do not wish to receive this information, you should not register at our Site or subscribe to our service. We also may ask you to provide us voluntarily with additional information regarding your personal or business interests, experience or requests, which we may use to customize our service for you.
- We use your e-mail address, your mailing address, and phone number to contact you regarding administrative notices, new product offerings and communications relevant to your use of our Site. We will not send you promotions or announcements unless you give us permission to do so by registering at our Site.
- If you place a request for products or services which must be delivered to you, we use your information to ship or transmit your order.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to manage and enhance our Site based on the usage pattern data we receive.
- As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy companies or assets, or we may merge with or be acquired by another entity. In any such transaction we would expect your personal information would be transferred among other business assets.
- You will also receive notice in the form of modifications to this Policy when information about you might go to third parties, and you always have the opportunity to contact us as set forth below if you do not wish your information to go to third parties.
- We use reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and reliability, and to ensure correct use of your information.
- Your account information and registration profile are password-protected. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session. This helps ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence, particularly if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place where others may have access to it.
- Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online for example through e-mail that information can be intercepted, collected and used by others.
- No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
How you can update, correct, and delete your personal information
- You can access the information that we collect online and maintain it through normal updating methods. To update, correct or delete this information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account can be deleted or deactivated, but doing so will result in your not being able to access our services without re-registration.
We provide you with choices about how your personal information is used
- You can always choose not to provide us with personal information, although you should recognize that it may be needed to use our Site or certain features of our Site.
- If you provide us with personal contact information, you are electing to be contacted as described in this Policy. You may contact us as set forth below if you would like to change that election at any time.
Our Site is Not Intended for Children
If you have any concerns about your privacy at our Site, please contact us at +44 207 862 7444 or at email@example.com. We will work diligently to investigate and respond to your concerns consistent with our commitment to the satisfaction of our customers, and with all applicable laws and regulations. If we are unable to resolve any concern about the privacy of your personal information to your satisfaction, we agree to continue negotiation as long as we, in good faith, consider negotiations productive. Thereafter we agree to mediate any unresolved concern as mutually agreed. If your concern remains unresolved following good faith mediation, we will submit the matter to binding arbitration if we both agree.